Built in 1939 in a Colonial Revival style, the only remaining elements of the original home were the large, well-proportioned windows at the front and rear of the house. This encouraged a plan that located the important rooms (living, family and master bedroom) at either ends of the house, taking advantage of the abundant natural light. Smaller, less important functions are located in between. Polished in detail and decoration, the home has the sophistication of a city rowhouse, complete with a multi-level backyard garden.
House in Presidio Heights